RetouchPRO LIVE in Plugs 'N Pixels ezine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RetouchPRO LIVE in Plugs 'N Pixels ezine

I just released issue #25 of the free Plugs 'N Pixels ezine. There's a page dedicated to RetouchPRO LIVE in it (URL in sig).

I also just launched the new redesigned version of the Plugs 'N Pixels website. The Tutorials page has links to my 2 RTP LIVE shows in case you missed them.

Tell me what you think of the new site design! More content has yet to be migrated/created, but it's well on the way.

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE in Plugs 'N Pixels ezine

A big thank you for featuring my work =) your new website is nice...

Regards, Filip

Comment

Re: RetouchPRO LIVE in Plugs 'N Pixels ezine

Thanks Fillip, and thanks for submitting your image! Anybody else is welcome to submit their work for consideration for Featured Artist.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE "Digital Painting" with Sue Bloom
        by Doug Nelson
        On our next all-new RetouchPRO LIVE, join Sue Bloom as she demonstrates her digital painting technique. This will include Photoshop CS5's new wet media brush.

You will view Sue's full-sized desktop live via your web browser as she creates this digital painting (and possibly others) from...
        03-20-2011, 09:45 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE 5/2/15 - Audience Showcase #4
        by Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE
        Audience Showcase #4

I enjoy hosting every RetouchPRO LIVE show, but these Audience Showcase shows are something really special.

We get to see a wonderful representation of what our fellow RetouchPROs are getting up to, from every imaginable genre, and usually...
        04-28-2015, 04:13 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE 11/25/14
        by Doug Nelson
        Next week on RetouchPRO LIVE, commercial photoillustrator Steve Caplin once again joins us to solve your Photoshop problems live.

We've had a wonderful cross-selection of problems presented so far, and the feedback has been universally positive.

• Different time, same...
        11-21-2014, 10:25 AM
      • Doug Nelson
        RetouchPRO LIVE 12/3/14
        by Doug Nelson
        I'm pleased to welcome a new guest artist to RetouchPRO LIVE, John Ross. John will be solving your portrait retouching problems live, using your actual images.

• Still FREE
        • You can upload problem or before/after images during the show

John Ross is a 20-year...
        12-01-2014, 04:09 AM
      • Sveltepig
        retouchpro LIVE email notifications
        by Sveltepig
        Hi Doug
        I am no longer receiving email notifications for your LIVE shows (or rebroadcasts). Have you discontinued this service or is it me?
        thanks
        karin
        01-30-2012, 06:58 AM
      Working...
      X