Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Just found out about this site from watching part of a colorization tutorial. The idea of competitions and challenges intrigued me.

I've been using Photoshop off and on for many years. Started with version 6.0 am just now, in the past few months, really beginning to understand how best to use all the tools and blend modes.

I figure a place where I can pick up more tips and techniques and share what I know has to be a cool place.

Mike

Re: Hi

Welcome.

The quickest way to become at home is to dive in. Let me know if you need any help.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• SonOfSane
      Let Me Introduce Myself
      by SonOfSane
      Hello Everyone

Just found this wonderful site a few days ago. Lurked around for a few days to see what it was all about and finally decided to say hello. I have seen some wonderful work on here and cannot wait to jump in a try my hand at some of the challenges. I also...
      04-24-2007, 03:01 PM
    • SnowRider
      Hi All
      by SnowRider
      Hi everyone. I've been using Photoshop for years, but only recently got a newer version, so I'm hoping to find out about any new features there are.

L
      03-06-2010, 02:00 PM
    • ZippyKB
      Hi, New Here...
      by ZippyKB
      Hi everyone! I've been using Photoshop since 1994 and have been using it mainly for retouching for about a year now. I came across this forum when I googled a particular tutorial, looked around and thought this would be a great place to further hone my skills, pick up a few tips. Glad to be here, glad...
      03-09-2011, 06:08 PM
    • Julia G
      Hi! Great Site!!
      by Julia G
      Hi -

I just recently signed up because of a friend of mine who's here - heatherK -

I was looking to figure out how to create Amy Dresser's 'look' and this is where it lead me..

Most likely, I'm just going to lurk and read through lots of stuff before asking...
      07-31-2006, 07:56 AM
    • RamonaMarie
      New with questions
      by RamonaMarie
      Hi all,
      I'm ecstatic to have found this site. I'm trying to get into Photo Restoration and don't have a clue at what I'm doing. I just finished a quicktime tutorial from vtc.com, but was a bit disappointed in it. I did get the hang of the patch and heal tools from it though. I've got Katrin...
      10-02-2005, 07:29 AM
    Working...
    X