Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stellarator: Will it blow up or go over unity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stellarator: Will it blow up or go over unity?

A little over 5 hours til they flip the switch. Hoping that we will soon have over unity fusion that's continuous and viable. We shall shortly find out. Below's going to be a live event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVpm-u7fnw

Related Topics

Collapse

• CJ Swartz
    Comet alert - last chance for N. Hemisphere, S. Hemisph - Start Looking!
    by CJ Swartz
    "NASA astronomer Tony Phillips says Comet McNaught is the brightest comet visible from Earth in 30 years. It is six times brighter than Hale-Bopp in 1997, and 100 times brighter than Halley's Comet when it appeared in 1986, Phillips told The Associated Press on Thursday."

"It...
    01-12-2007, 11:03 AM
  • bpurvis
    Torrential rains and wind expected in Phoenix
    by bpurvis
    Man, we hardly ever get rain, but when we do... The 2nd massive storm system heading east from the coast should hit us tonight and drop 4 or more inches in 2 days. That's as much rain as we often get in a year. Wind advisory warns of serious gusts.

People I have to tell you that I'm...
    01-21-2010, 12:13 AM
  • CJ Swartz
    Throw snowballs at Santa's elves
    by CJ Swartz
    Throw snowballs at Santa's elves (from "Elf" with Will Farrell and Bob Newhart), but be careful NOT to hit Santa (you lose the game if you hit him 3 times, AND you may find that hard shiny present in your stocking, and it won't be a new I-Phone).

Even I won a couple of times,...
    12-19-2007, 01:23 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Regards from northern Colorado
    by jeaniesa
    It sure was hard to choose the photos I wanted to share with all of you. Unfortunately, I don't think my photos truly do justice to the beautiful area I live in. I'm located just outside of Fort Collins, CO in the first tier of the Rocky Mountain foothills.

1. A photo of our house....
    10-23-2001, 09:28 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site Update 05/05/18
    by Doug Nelson
    Congratulations on making it to the new server location! As you can see, many things have changed.

We're on the newest version of the forum software, and it will be perpetually upgraded so we will always be up to date. RP isn't going anywhere for years to come.

There are many...
    05-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Working...
X