Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day, this place looks interesting

G'day from Melbourne, Vic, Aust.

Strictly amateur photog here, looking to learn more and more about retouching and general photo enhancement skills.

I'm a self confessed gear hog, Pentax shooter, and software junkie. I primarily use Capture one as my raw converter, and if needs be PS CC2015 to complete my work.

Looking forward to making some new acquaintances and learning from the knowledgeable.

Re: G'day, this place looks interesting

Which Pentax? 645?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson View Post
      Which Pentax? 645?
      645- I wish!

Just K-3 and K-5 for now. Looking forward to the new FF Pentax coming early next year. Saving my pennies, hoping they bring out a brilliant camera.
      Last edited by Wizofoz; 12-11-2015, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Welcome Wizofoz!

The good news is, modern software can emulate all kinds of traditional camera and film effects, so your current gear should not prevent you from creating wonderful retouches and enhancements.

I sometimes trot out my circa-1999 1-megapixels images and put some artsy on them, and you'd never know ;-)

Comment

Welcome Wizofoz!

The good news is, modern software can emulate all kinds of traditional camera and film effects, so your current gear should not prevent you from creating wonderful retouches and enhancements.

I sometimes trot out my circa-1999 1-megapixels images and put some artsy on them, and you'd never know ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X