Hi from John in Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from John in Michigan

Wow it's hard to believe I have been a "member" since 2010 and I've never posted at all here. I haven't even been to the site since then. Well that's all about to change. After a 20 year career as a professional photographer I am moving into the editing field as a small business. I have a website but I'm not sure I can post that in here.

I've been doing my own post-processing for many years but I want to be better at it. There are many new techniques I am diligently learning and applying to my work. I know this forum will be invaluable to share and receive ideas from like-minded retouch pros. I am truly excited to be an active member - finally.

One question - can I change my profile name?
    ~John

Re: Hi from John in Michigan

Welcome. Well, only truly new thing that came with PS that didn't exist in analogue is the liquify, for everything else the simpler-the better.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• CTCapobianco
      by CTCapobianco
      Hello!

I'm new here and this is my first post. I have my degree in photography and have been involved in photo editing and manipulation for over 10 years now. I have recently been trying to move into a photo editing/retouching position. As this is my true passion and I figure it's worth...
      10-25-2016, 05:54 PM
    • Keith
      by Keith
      Thought I would drop a post in here and introduce myself. I am Keith Wood and live in the central part of North Carolina (Brown Summit, right outside Greensboro).

I'm 40 years old, and work as a Senior Systems Analyst. I've had photoshop for about three years now (currently stuck on V5.5)....
      01-11-2002, 01:45 PM
    • thesnapper
      Hi from Northern Ireland
      by thesnapper
      Hi all, i have been a member here for a while now and have picked up some invaluable techniques etc etc. I figured i better introduce myself and say thankyou to everyone for making this a great hangout. I am a press photographer based in Northern Ireland and over the last couple of years i have really...
      07-19-2007, 03:47 PM
    • clsmith
      New member, introduction
      by clsmith
      Hi everyone, my name is Cheryl. I've been lurking in the background for a few weeks now, thought I'd introduce myself.
      I am an artist, (oil paints) and own a business doing photo restoration. I enjoy this site very much.
      03-15-2009, 05:45 PM
    • rachp61
      Hi from North Carolina
      by rachp61
      Hello everyone !!!

I also received an email about posting since I have been a member for sometime now.
      I do appreciate all of the input that is posted on here, its a great site.

I do professional retouching, editing , layout and have been in this business for...
      08-20-2008, 09:21 AM
    Working...
    X