• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• justinkmcclure
    new here - hello
    by justinkmcclure
    not sure what to say - my name is Justin and I live in New Jersey. I've been retouching for a while and I like the knowledge on this site...
    overall I'm trying to become better (and better) at retouching. Looking forward to chatting with you all...

- Justin
    09-09-2016, 08:45 PM
  • jackelder
    new arrival
    by jackelder
    Hello all
    I just joined. I'm a photog and I play around in Photoshop CS4 a lot. I decided to take a course even, after starting out on Photoshop 3 in the long ago. I look forward to everything I can learn and share.
    I live in the foothills in Colorado.
    Jack Elder
    03-31-2010, 04:21 PM
  • Chilihook
    Hello Everyone!
    by Chilihook
    First post here of what I hope to be many.

I am a graphic designer living in the northeast US. I have been using Photoshop for about 12 years and have come to be fairly familiar with it. I am definitely not an expert with it, though I can get it to do what I want (for the most part). I...
    03-25-2008, 07:24 PM
  • laurachelle
    How did you learn?
    by laurachelle
    Hello! I am new here, and a completely self taught wanna be retoucher. I started my journey in to photo editing when I began taking an interest in photography a few years ago.

I am now at the stage where I eventually want to move further, and take this from a hobby to a professional...
    04-23-2008, 02:01 PM
  • KevinBreck
    New to RTPro and a Warm Hello
    by KevinBreck
    It's been a while since I've participated in any forum, years actually so forgive me if I'm a little rusty.

For the past 18 yrs I have been involved with photographic reproduction in one form or another, most of that time was as a drum scanner operator and during the internet IPO boom...
    12-30-2004, 02:06 PM
Working...
X