First post from Cleveland, Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post from Cleveland, Ohio

Hello all, I love retouch pro and especially Steve Caplin, his books and techniques. I use Photoshop CC, but have a lot to learn. Really into photography.

Re: First post from Cleveland, Ohio

Welcome. Have a good time, learn a lot, and cruise around this great site.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• kathbow
      First Post
      by kathbow
      Hello

This is my first post.

My name is Katherine and I reside in Sydney, Australia where I own a business in photo imaging and multimedia design.

I love watching the retouch pro videos on youtube as I am constantly looking to learn new stuff.
      11-03-2016, 08:52 PM
    • Ulla
      First post
      by Ulla
      It's quite a while that I have been here and now I got the message

And here I do it.
      Hello from Switzerland. I don't think that I will post a lot, one reason is the language problem, an other one my poor retouching knowledge. I hope to learn a lot.

Ursula...
      04-24-2007, 08:29 AM
    • Jock'Art
      First Post
      by Jock'Art
      Hello,
      Yes this is my first post in this great site, sorry my english is not good but i hope be helpful and good in photo
      I'm a photo editor for luxury brands, so i would share my expertise with you and learn more and more knowledge
      This is not just a job or a simple practice...
      10-06-2015, 06:08 AM
    • ArtD
      My first post :-)
      by ArtD
      Hi everyone, this is my first post on RetouchPro. I don't do as much retouching work as I used to but still play with it once in awhile. I'm retired and Photography is my hobby. I use Photoshop a lot and just love learning to be more proficient with the program. I've picked up a few really cool tips...
      11-23-2008, 03:47 PM
    • brahling
      Just starting - first post
      by brahling
      Hi, I'm Bill Rahling and this is my first post. As I see, most of the site is based on portraiture and that is a part of photography that both facinates and intimidates me. I have been quite comfortable photographing nature and landscapes. However, I feel portraiture is the most challenging part...
      07-02-2008, 08:57 PM
    Working...
    X