Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Evening from S.E. USA

Good evening all.

I arrived here due to a recent post made on LULA.

So being curious I dropped in for a visit but I'm not sure what I've found.

Is RetouchPro a software product or instead an enthusiast forum?

I am strictly an ameratuer photographer, not a professional retoucher but I am intrigued by this site.

Best regards,

Don Bryant.

Re: Good Evening from S.E. USA

It's an enthusiast forum.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• smm357
      Retoucher in Uruguay
      by smm357
      Hi there,

I am new to RetouchPro. I'm a professional retoucher and contract printer living in Uruguay. Previously, I was working in Europe in the fashion industry. I am hoping to find work in Uruguay. So I just want to introduce myself and hope to find some resources down here in South...
      04-13-2011, 10:39 AM
    • plugsnpixels
      Who is the BEST retoucher here?
      by plugsnpixels
      I always wanted to ask this question on RP and see what happens...!

Actually, feel free to post links to your best before-and-after work on this thread, and we'll collectively discuss and determine (probably via a poll later on) who's the BEST retoucher here.

If they wish,...
      01-27-2011, 02:05 PM
    • Daudelin
      Hi from Drummondville, Quebec, Canada
      by Daudelin
      I am new to the forum, I am a photographer and retoucher and I am a french canadian.

I probably won't be around so much since I don't have that much time but if you ever want to travel to Quebec and taste the best poutine, send me a message and I'll advise accordingly :P
      10-31-2010, 07:18 PM
    • chris h
      Burners.
      by chris h
      Does any body have any strong views on CDr burners ? Plextor seem to be popular over here but I’m wondering if anybody has used a Yamaha model. The 24x Plextor comes with a battery of software but not sure what burning software is shipped with the Yam. I usually use Nero for burning but am told the...
      12-08-2001, 10:25 AM
    • One4UAll
      Reprocessing a RetouchPRO thumbnail
      by One4UAll
      How do you do it? I've submitted a couple of photos, illustrating problems I've had & gotten good feedback by others who have taken those photos & reprocessed them. But, the size of those thumbnails, to my mind, would not lend themselves to reprocessing offline. Obviously, I'm missing something,...
      11-27-2007, 01:41 PM
    Working...
    X