Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo-retouching Courses!

Hi guys!

I will get the chance to introduce my self as well, Andy from Edinburgh! Yo!
    I am trying to go back to photo-retouching full-time after some years of just spare free-lance work and other random stuff.
    I always wanted to have a "Digital" experience in US, so I was wondering if you know of any course (something substantial not workshops) like a year course of similar on photo-editing/retouching, in New York or anywhere else in US really!

I did some researches on Googleknowsitall, but seems I can only find workshops or a couple of sessions courses.

Cheers!!

Re: Photo-retouching Courses!

Carrie Beene holds 7-day courses every summer. That is quite substantial.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• porefungus
      Retouching resume help
      by porefungus
      What is a retouching resume suppose to look like and what do you include. I am new to this whole thing so bear with me. I recently done some jobs for some independent record labels. I was asked to do some graphic treatments for a karl denson's Album cover. the Manager and producer love my work and I...
      09-07-2009, 12:36 PM
    • ftp-Jeff
      Anniversary....
      by ftp-Jeff
      Well, this is my 45th year in retouching! In 5 years, I hit retirement age. So wondering what is next. I could carry on retouching, or I could do something different... So I am asking for any input from you guys.

2 things spring to mind.

Training / Coaching.

03-02-2017, 06:14 PM
    • demandapanda
      transition from freelance to fulltime?
      by demandapanda
      Does anyone have any advice on approaching retouching studios in new york for junior retouching positions, or how to find more work freelancing? I'm currently freelancing, but the inconsistency of work week to week, fighting for fair rates, attempting to politely hassle clients for payment, etc. is...
      02-22-2010, 07:08 AM
    • Nomad Jess
      Full Time Course / Apprenticeship
      by Nomad Jess
      Hi All,

I was wondering if any one had any suggestions : )

I'm currently on a three year career break and I'm hoping within this time frame to change careers if possible and do something I'm passionate about.

Does anyone know of a fulltime ( Decent ) course...
      08-29-2010, 09:28 AM
    • amydollar
      Freelance work?
      by amydollar
      Hey! My name is Amy and I'm new to this site. I was recently laid off from my job at a photography studio and I'm not sure what to do now! A photographer friend of mine said I should look into doing freelance work online. I have no idea where to even start so I'm hoping to find some answers from...
      01-10-2008, 07:42 PM
    Working...
    X