Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminology, terminology. Is it retouch or edit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• byRo
    Retouching Standards
    by byRo
    [rant mode]

When are we going to get ourselves some sort of standard?

Someone comes along and says that a "retouch" takes 4 hours, another comes along and says 2 minutes - and they think they are talking about the same thing!

I can do a 2 minute...
    10-25-2005, 07:12 AM
  • cricket1961
    How far is to far?
    by cricket1961
    Recently I was working on an image for a client. I was doing my normal everyday skin work to some models who had devastating skin. As I was working, a question that a attendee to my Las Vegas retouching class asked popped into my mind.

How do you know when to much has been done? Is there...
    02-09-2008, 10:58 AM
  • sophiahr
    why sending images for retouch to other countries?
    by sophiahr
    Hello everyone,
    I have this question,why sending images for retouch to other places like India(that we have seen it a lot),peru and other more?
    I was working for a photography studio in chicago,doing the heigh school senior yearbooks and the images they were sending to Peru for retouching,very...
    01-27-2009, 07:31 PM
  • Ant
    The "Eye"
    by Ant
    This is a thread over at dpreview. It concerns photography and photographers but I believe has a huge cross-over to photo manipulation. I believe it's worth a read and maybe a comment.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...hread=24055024
    07-25-2007, 01:03 PM
  • Ed_L
    Thanks to the Doug and the moderators
    by Ed_L
    I've been a member of this site longer than any other I've been on. The reason I'm still here is because of the kind of people who make up our membership, and the moderators who keep an eye on things for us. I noticed early this morning, Chris caught a thread that could have easily turned into something...
    08-30-2002, 08:28 PM
Working...
X