new to RetouchPRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to RetouchPRO

1st time here. A big hello from Ontario Canada. Found you through several clicks that other people put on their site. Was looking for how to do touch ups for scanned images from old books and found a lot of helpful resources, ideas & tools to take care of my problem. This is a great resource tool! So glad you are here. I am a graphic designer & administrator of a marketing firm in a small town. We provide graphic design services, printing & imprinting on anything. Look forward to scouting the site on the weekend. Too many projects to get done today.

Re: new to RetouchPRO

Welcome to RetouchPRO
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends.
    Poke around, have fun!

Comment

Re: new to RetouchPRO

thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to poke around. If your 'handle' name speaks of your generation (no offence), then I'm there with you.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Salomon
        new kid on the block
        by Salomon
        Hi friends,
        my name is Salomon.
        02-21-2009, 05:56 PM
      • kaede
        New to RetouchPRO
        by kaede
        Hello,

I`m new to this site, and am amazed that I didn`t come here sooner in my career.
        From Nova Scotia, Canada but relocated to Tokyo. I`ve been in the retouching / imaging gig for over 10 years. I worked as an in-house retoucher and freelance. Most of my work has been on portraits...
        01-30-2011, 06:33 PM
      • TerryB
        Old guy here, new to RetouchPRO
        by TerryB
        Hello from sunny coastal South Carolina, USA.

Started fooling around with Photoshop five or six years ago as a retirement hobby, then began providing entry-level restos as an ancillary service in the mail store where I was working part-time. Resto business picked up quicker than I expected,...
        11-16-2008, 09:12 AM
      • smallmickey
        Hi,all
        by smallmickey
        Hi,all
        08-25-2008, 07:21 PM
      • Richard Cox
        Introduction
        by Richard Cox
        Hello all...
        My Name is Richard. I am married with 2 beautiful children ages 6 and 3. I am new to photo editing and am excited about all the possibilities. I hope I can learn a great deal from RetouchPro and hopefully offer some help myself.
        04-13-2009, 11:57 AM
      Working...
      X