new here - hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here - hello

not sure what to say - my name is Justin and I live in New Jersey. I've been retouching for a while and I like the knowledge on this site...
    overall I'm trying to become better (and better) at retouching. Looking forward to chatting with you all...

- Justin

Re: new here - hello

Hey Justin,

Yeah, this site is awesome. I did a challenge a long time ago but never started posting. I love the tutorial alerts I get into my email and look forward to learning from everyone too. Just now got done with a lot of my own promotion work and ready to focus on intense learning with Ps.

Best of luck looking forward to seeing your stuff.

Glo

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• johnclark
      Hello
      by johnclark
      Hey all, new to the RetouchPRO site. Looking forward to learning the skill that is retouching.
      06-06-2009, 09:44 PM
    • dennisu
      Just to say hello!
      by dennisu
      Hi all!

I've been exploring this site and I think it's a very great place for learning new retouching techniques.
      Since a couple of years I'm photographing models. I've learned a lot of techniques from professional retouchers... but there's so much more there can be learned! And...
      08-22-2007, 05:05 AM
    • arivard
      new from Wisconsin
      by arivard
      Looking forward to learning.
      03-01-2009, 07:34 AM
    • bluize56
      Hi Everyone! New here, looking forward to all tha
      by bluize56
      Hi, I'm new here. This looks like such a great forum! I'm a video technician, formerly specializing in color correction in broadcast applications. I've tried transposing some of those skills to my photography, and am very much enjoying the breadth of tools available.
      By no means am I even...
      04-04-2011, 11:40 PM
    • Tamar88
      Saying Hello
      by Tamar88
      Hows it goin everyone? New here thought i'd start off here to say hey.

Im a photographer who is 90% hobbyist but would love to up my retouching skils into some more creative and stylistic works and get away from standard portrait retouching and beauty touching. Looking forward to learning...
      06-01-2008, 07:23 PM
    Working...
    X