No announcement yet.

New member here!

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• MHamilton
    New Here
    by MHamilton
    Hey everyone! I just became a member and can't wait to learn from all of the members here. I am a photographer and currently do my own retouching and don't think I'm too good at it so can't want to become better alongside all of you!

-Matthew
    Philadelphia
    https://www.mhamil...
    07-07-2019, 09:50 AM
  • Cooriedoon
    New member :)
    by Cooriedoon
    Morning everyone!
    Just popping in to say hello and to say I am lookig forward to being here. I am new to retouching and hope to learn as I view the forums.
    Cathy.
    09-24-2016, 02:46 AM
  • Doeringretouch
    Another new member, here!
    by Doeringretouch
    Hello, everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself on here! My name is a Josh and photography has been a hobby for 6 years now. I've created a (VERY short lived) portrait business a few years back and hung up my camera after a very unsuccessful year.

I've dabbled...
    09-24-2016, 09:33 PM
  • foto
    New member - Midwest USA
    by foto
    Hello! So much to read and absorb here! I'm just a step up from a complete novice when it comes to retouching, so am looking forward to learning!

Thanks,
    Bev
    02-16-2009, 11:54 AM
  • Jon DeVaul
    New here, looking forward to being a member
    by Jon DeVaul
    I just found out about this forum today. I'm a member of Fred Miranda(where I learned about RetouchPro), and Napp. Self taught in PS, and always excited to learn new things.

Jon
    11-03-2008, 10:19 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sflowers55
    started a topic New member here!

New member here!

Hey everyone! Just registered today. I am very excited that I found a dedicated retouching forum. Found a few sub reddits but I wanted a place where I could easily ask for advice on very specific areas and here you are! I can't wait to learn from all of you and get advice for how to start out as a retouching freelancer. I have been taking classes for about 6 months, been practicing my skills like crazy every day and recently started helping a photographer with her senior portrait sessions. I am looking forward to learning as much as possible!
Working...
X