• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• alexandre
    Photo Nostalgia
    by alexandre
    Pulled the "old Calumet 4X5" the other day for a friend who wanted a Dark Portrait. This was done using type 55 pola neg. I think that I would have taken 500 shots with my 20D for the time it took me for this one. I know that my neg is dirty and the scan far from adequate, but I still enjoyed...
    12-08-2006, 02:03 PM
  • MsT
    first photo post
    by MsT
    Hello,
    This is my first retouch attempt of my friend. I want to enter her in a local portrait competition as she is so beautiful and somewhat of a local celeb playing in a band that's made it to England on its merits. Any tips of where to crop or anything else that could be improved would be...
    03-18-2009, 07:02 AM
  • Snootch
    A Real Mess
    by Snootch
    Hi All!

The first photo linked at the bottom of this post is from my Mom & Dad's wedding in 1977.

The photographer was supposed to do two separate images - one of my father's family, and the other of hy father & mother in one of those old 'profile & portrait'...
    06-19-2009, 06:50 AM
  • niteowl64
    is this a photo?
    by niteowl64
    Looking for info only here. A friend from Canada asked me to try and restore her old family photo. Upon first look, it does look like a photo but as I clean it up, it looks less and less like a photo and more like a painting. The more i look at it, the less I think the starting pic is a photo. I'm not...
    03-07-2010, 09:12 AM
  • clare
    You first photo...
    by clare
    Do you still have the first image you made?

Post them for an intrest perspective. I will dig mine out and post it as soon as I find it..... Lets just say it was a good picture of a pair of wellys and a very small primrose!!!

Clare
    01-05-2003, 02:07 PM
Working...
X