Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

G'day folks!

I just signed up yesterday. I'm from the UK and am a self-taught retoucher and hobbyist photographer. I quit my previous career in legal advice due to ill health in 2014, and late in 2015 I decided to take up photo editing! With help and encouragement from a photographer friend and mentor, I've recently got to the stage where I feel my skills are enough to start looking for work and I have a new FB page recently gone online.

I found the forum yesterday whilst searching for help with a photo restoration project, and this seemed like a great place to get and share great tips and ideas, as well as continue my learning.

Cheers!!

Re: Hello!

Welcome Tony, and best of luck with your new career choice! Should be more fun ;-)

Comment

Re: Hello!

Thanks!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• twojack
        Hello
        by twojack
        Hi everyone, I am a photographer and retoucher from the north of England.
        It's great to find a community on the net dedicated to retouching and I hope to share my work with you and view all the amazing work of the members of this forum.

A big yello to all!

H
        12-07-2010, 03:30 AM
      • Byron466
        A friendly Hello!
        by Byron466
        I have been lurking for a bit. Quite a great forum you all have going here.
        I hope to learn more about photo restoration. Also hope to share what I have learned so far on my journey.
        So a bit about me. Im a middle aged man from central Iowa. Been happily married for 18 years. I got into...
        01-03-2014, 08:10 PM
      • metfan74
        hello
        by metfan74
        hi i am new to the forum and thought i would say hello, my name is mark and i am from the uk!
        i am quite new to photoshop and hope to get some good advice off the pro`s!
        regards
        mark
        10-28-2009, 02:55 PM
      • Quinn39
        Hello
        by Quinn39
        Never done this sort of computer stuff before, so hoping this forum can help me find a place to start learning.
        11-08-2015, 04:27 PM
      • kooo
        Hello from Finland
        by kooo
        Hello everybody,

found your forum via NAPP, looking for new ideas and new ways for pShopping... and hopefully share some of my own ideas also.

I'm 31, hobbyist photographer and also do manipulations and retouching "just for fun." Also already checking your co...
        05-06-2008, 06:40 AM
      Working...
      X