I need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some advice

Hey, guys. I was wondering trough web in search of work and I found this wedding retouching website. Did anyone heard about it?

Re: I need some advice

Need advice of course LOL - just walk towards the light

Why would you even want to look at a company that hides behind a Domain Name Registrar whose purpose is to hide the user's real information including location from WHOIS by substituting forwarding service both email and postal using a proxy server. They may even supply an accommodation address and telephone number in the USA, UK or any other
    DomainsByProxy and Godaddy.com

Comment

Obviously spam. I am Lorde, ya ya ya!

Doug should be deleting these.

Comment

Originally posted by skoobey View Post
        Obviously spam. I am Lorde, ya ya ya!

Doug should be deleting these.
        Nope, it's not spam. I'm really wondering has anyone heard about it.

Comment

Sure you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven D Swanso View Post
            Nope, it's not spam. I'm really wondering has anyone heard about it.
            Yes we have now and it seems to be one to avoid.

So, let me ask you once more why the interest?

And

Why would you even want to look at a company that hides behind a Domain Name Registrar whose purpose is to hide the user's real information including location from WHOIS by substituting forwarding service both email and postal using a proxy server ?

Comment

Why would you even want to look at a company that hides behind a Domain Name Registrar whose purpose is to hide the user's real information including location from WHOIS by substituting forwarding service both email and postal using a proxy server ?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's also obvious that they have - no trained employees, no portfolio, no quality control and no taste.

Comment

Originally posted by skoobey View Post
                Why would you even want to look at a company that hides behind a Domain Name Registrar whose purpose is to hide the user's real information including location from WHOIS by substituting forwarding service both email and postal using a proxy server ?
                Agreed. It's also obvious that they have - no trained employees, no portfolio, no quality control and no taste.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, before you said I didn't know about such things.

Comment