Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• LisaRappaPhotog
    Just Joined
    by LisaRappaPhotog
    Hi all,
    Thrilled to have discovered this forum and can't wait to learn more. I have a self-taught knowledge of Photoshop and think I do an ok job considering, but there is so much more I want to learn and I want to understand more about what I do know how to do.

Li...
    09-02-2011, 11:53 PM
  • Randy Thorpe
    Hello all, just joined
    by Randy Thorpe
    Just joined. I do green screen photography at church for the kids, and genealogy for my family, where I sometimes attempt to restore old family photos. I only use CS2 and Photoshop Elements 15. I also create videos for our church and for our family reunions. I consider myself as a rookie. Much to learn,...
    06-24-2017, 12:23 PM
  • GARoss
    Newbe GARoss
    by GARoss
    Thought I'd just say hello! First post here.

I am a retired engineer who loves photography. In retirement I've taken time to learn colorizing old B&W photos & numerous Photoshop tricks. I joined this forum because I need to further learn retouching techniques.
    02-07-2015, 12:27 PM
  • CaptainObvious
    Hello! I've just joined...... and.....
    by CaptainObvious
    what a great site!

i found this site after googling for images to restore, and after having a good look around, I decided to sign up!

I'm not new to photoshop, but i have mostly used it to produce forum signatures and animation for a forum game I play.

Recently,...
    02-25-2011, 09:16 PM
  • JackBush
    Joined today
    by JackBush
    Hi All,

Just discovered this marvellous-looking site via the Adobe Forums. I looked around, liked what I saw, and joined.

I use a Nikon D80 and process with Photoshop Elements 3

I live in Haliburton, Ontario, Canada.
    05-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Working...
X