Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Entry Level Photo Retouchers Brisbane, CA

Hi All!

My name is Ashley and I am a Fashion Recruiter based out of NY, NY and I am looking for a few entry level photo retouchers. Ideally anyone out of college who is looking to start a career in fashion! Below is more information on the role

I am working with a luxury client who is looking to add full time photo retouchers to their high volume product and apparel studio. This is an onsite retouching position to process, edit, and prepare all imagery shot for the web. We are looking for someone adaptable to our deadline driven environment that can hold their own to reach individual and group quotas. Each retoucher averages upwards of 1300 images a day through a combination of batch processing and automated scripts utilizing thorough understanding of Photoshop and Lightroom.

Training will be provided, however we are looking for individuals that meet the following requirements:
    Intermediate to Advance knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Bridge.
    Must be able to edit in a Mac environment with a Wacom Tablet
    1+ years of product retouching experience is a plus
    Photography studio experience is a plus

Along with a resume, please include your portfolio displaying before and after retouching samples. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.

Send Resumes to [email protected]!

Re: Seeking Entry Level Photo Retouchers Brisbane,

Hi,

are you sure this is a retoucher position and not an editor one? I don't think any person can retouch more than 50 images a day, and that with the use of filters and other shake and bake techniques. Editors can export that amount of work via batch raw development and resizing.

Comment

Re: Seeking Entry Level Photo Retouchers Brisbane,

this sound like :
      Hi we looking for a few entry level space engineers to clean sweep, mop, and vacuum floors.

Comment

Working...
      X