• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0lBaldy
    replied
    Re: new

AnaisCreative, Welcome to RetouchPRO
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends.
    Poke around, have fun!
    Need help honing those Retouching skills.... post samples of what is giving you trouble then just ask.

RetouchPRO is a place for help, with abundant offerings of knowledge, opinions, or just interesting thoughts, We are a remarkably troll-free and welcoming group.

When you post your work, post how you did it. or, post stages of your work. there's nothing like a picture sequence to show how a thing progressed to the final stage.

Each post helps thousands of future users, not just you.

Leave a comment:

• AnaisCreative
    started a topic new

new

I just wanted to say hello and post here my about me..... just so you guys get a feel about me

Like every page, and anything that promotes a person , place or thing. Their is always an ABOUT ME. Half of us stare in the blank box wondering how many characters it will take to describe yourself, the place or simply the product.
    I edit my description by saying this... i am a Child of God, I am a Women.. I am a Daughter, I am a Mother.. I am an Aunt... I am a Best Friend.....I am DayDreamer...I am an Inventor ...I am an Artist...I am a Graphic Artist..I am Photographer...i am a person who has ADHD...I am far from normal...I am a VETERAN... I am a BUSINESS WOMEN..I am the Co-Founder to Musiqislife SingeD, LLC.....I am a person who has failed....I am a person who has been scared... I am a person who has RISEN... I am a person who is determined to SUCCEED.....
    I CANT STOP......I WONT STOP.......

Related Topics

Collapse

• tinynoble
    Ok, so I am new here
    by tinynoble
    ...and I am tired of the banner that tells me to post something
    I am not one of the youngsters by any means. I have been in the 'arts' for many years, had a craft business and gave painting lessons, did some web design.. had a sign business and did graphics using Flexi and Illustrator. ......
    08-25-2010, 07:09 PM
  • Sweetlight
    Wrong Place
    by Sweetlight
    To whom it may concern,
    I am quite sure that I am placing this in the wrong place so I am sorry to whomever has to put it where it goes.

To all you talented people, any and all of you.

For quite a while I have done volunteer work for a very compassionate and heartfelt...
    06-12-2009, 11:50 PM
  • PreachersPhoto
    The voices in my head..
    by PreachersPhoto
    Or maybe just the notice that keeps popping up on the top of my page, keep telling me to post an introduction so, here I am.

I am David, everyone, including my wife, calls me Preacher

I am a part-time photographer in Charlotte NC, the rest of my time I am still in Charlotte,...
    09-29-2008, 02:03 PM
  • Sherry Lynn
    Hello from Alabama!
    by Sherry Lynn
    Hi everyone! I stumbled across this forum and I am so excited to have found it!! I live in the deep south, Alabama. I am married, I have 2 daughters and 3grandchildren. I also have a son in Heaven.

I am an RN and I specialize in pediatric home health. I have always loved photography...
    06-26-2007, 10:35 PM
  • nebgranny
    Bad Tears.
    by nebgranny
    I am trying to practice on a picture I found on this site. It is badly torn . I use PSP8 and tried to clone in a new background but did not do the best job. The completed photo posted has sort of a faded background , and it seemd to be put at places to cover up bad spots . Can someone tell me how...
    03-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Working...
X