No announcement yet.

Yes, I am a simply photographer that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I am a simply photographer that...

...look for knowledge, inspiration and be better in your work.

Thank you for your welcome!

Grateful.

Related Topics

Collapse

• AnaisCreative
    new
    by AnaisCreative
    I just wanted to say hello and post here my about me..... just so you guys get a feel about me

Like every page, and anything that promotes a person , place or thing. Their is always an ABOUT ME. Half of us stare in the blank box wondering how many characters it will take to describe...
    08-06-2017, 09:39 AM
  • ronbud75
    Yes, Indeed, I am a NEWWWBBBEEE
    by ronbud75
    I'd like to thank google, the academy, and all of the little people for helping me to find this site. I've only looked around for a bit, but when I have more time, I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of tips and ideas. In my little town in Ohio, I was asked to restore all of the graduating class pics from...
    03-26-2008, 05:09 PM
  • Baby Noel
    So I am back
    by Baby Noel
    Finally finished a course I needed to get my diploma, so now I am back on this site. I was never really active before, but now that I'm done with high school, I am here more I guess! I got that robot email reminder saying I haven't been here in a while.. haha . -Leah
    09-04-2008, 10:13 AM
  • tinynoble
    Ok, so I am new here
    by tinynoble
    ...and I am tired of the banner that tells me to post something
    I am not one of the youngsters by any means. I have been in the 'arts' for many years, had a craft business and gave painting lessons, did some web design.. had a sign business and did graphics using Flexi and Illustrator. ......
    08-25-2010, 07:09 PM
  • beruli
    I am stuck
    by beruli
    hello all, I am a new forum member, but I have been a follower for some time. I have been trying to restore a photo from the late 30's, I cannot seem to get the picture to look right, I thought you all might be able to help me out. Any help would be appreciated, thank you....
    12-10-2011, 06:37 PM
Working...
X