Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you ever *really* think about justice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• KenB
    Powerful Images
    by KenB
    I'm quite sure most everyone here understands how powerful an image can be. I thought it might be interesting to know about images anyone has seen that truly touched them, changed their mind about an issue, made them cry, made them laugh.. etc.
    Mine is attached, this one completley changed my...
    09-16-2002, 08:37 PM
  • Ed_L
    A police state?
    by Ed_L
    There are a lot of things popping up in the news about people taking advantage of children lately. There was an article in the local paper this morning that bothered me a little (okay, a lot). There was a substitute teacher in one of our schools who was arrested for battery. He allegedly was rubbing...
    06-01-2002, 02:26 PM
  • Trimoon
    Story Time
    by Trimoon
    In the past, I have mentioned how my monopod has been useful in more ways than normal. The incident with the alligator comes to mind.

Today I was out at Rodman Dam photographing the flora and fauna and anything else that would sit still long enough. I got this beautiful, beautiful...
    11-11-2002, 06:22 PM
  • G. Couch
    Question about nepotism...
    by G. Couch
    Anyone here a lawyer or Human Resources expert?

My younger brother has become involved in a rather suspect situation where he works. He is a CNA at a local retirement home and recently the home decided to hire 2 CNA supervisors. At first he was not going to apply, given that he has less...
    10-02-2002, 12:45 AM
  • winwintoo
    Any inventors out there?
    by winwintoo
    I have invented something. It's almost too simple, but I know that if someone manufactures it, they will make a nice bit of cash. Of course I want the cash for myself.

Has anyone here tried or succeeded in protecting rights to a simple invention that would sell cheaply, but have wide...
    02-23-2004, 06:46 PM
Working...
X