• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Chris W.
    I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!
    by Chris W.
    Okay...yes it's really me and I didn't fall off the planet.

Hi to all the oldies but goodies and welcome to all the newbies who have come since my brief absence.

Well aside from the hectic holidays I got overwhelmed with work and had to take a little break from my favorite...
    01-18-2002, 04:55 AM
  • OhThatGirl2001
    Just popped in to say hi
    by OhThatGirl2001
    Boy... it's been far too long. I just thought I'd pop by and say hello. It's been quite a year for me. After finishing chemo and radiation this past November... I decided to take the plunge and head back into the workforce for the first time in 12 years (this past April). Sounds crazy? Most people who...
    07-16-2003, 08:23 AM
  • MBChamberlain
    Hey all, I'm back!
    by MBChamberlain
    After a long and hectic couple of years, things have settled down for me quite a bit. And so, I'm able to devote a bit of time to the forums again .

So I wanted to say, "Hi," to all the old friends I haven't seen in a while, and offer a big hello to the new members.
    05-19-2009, 05:42 PM
  • jeaniesa
    I need to take a short break...
    by jeaniesa
    I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be taking a short break from RP. I've got a huge deadline that I'm working towards at the end of June and new tasks are being added to my plate almost daily. RP is usually a place of respite for me, but the past few days I've felt my stomach tightening whenever...
    05-31-2003, 12:36 AM
  • Jakaleena
    Ohio Tornados Tonight
    by Jakaleena
    I know there are a lot of fellow Ohioans who are members here, so I thought I'd check in and see how we all are after that rash of Tornados tonight.

As for me (Holmes Co.), I spent about 2 hours huddled with my fellow workers in the center of the building waiting for things to calm down...
    11-10-2002, 10:12 PM
Working...
X