• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Funny little kids
    by Ed_L
    Little kids come up with some really funny things. If you have one you'd like to share please do.

I have a four year old grand daughter, who is small for her age. But she uses words like an adult. She likes to listen to her dad's CDs of Stevie Ray Vaughn. The other day, she was in a store...
    08-14-2002, 03:39 PM
  • twinkissed
    Warning... venting here about helping people out
    by twinkissed
    You know... I never thought I would say this but I don't want to help people out anymore. My husband was helping an old lady fix her car and has saved her hundreds of dollars (he has fixed quite a few things for her). The last time while trying to reach something on her car, there was an exposed wire...
    12-15-2005, 06:59 PM
  • Ed_L
    So you want to get all teary eyed? White Roses
    by Ed_L
    > >I hurried into the local department store to grab some last minute
    >Christmas gifts. I looked at all the people and grumbled to myself. I would
    >be in here forever and I just had so much to do. Christmas was beginning to
    >become such a drag. I kinda wished that...
    12-11-2001, 03:13 PM
  • Ed_L
    Getting it off my chest (long)
    by Ed_L
    I have a credit account at a jewelry store, that I haven't used in two years. My son also had an account there, but neither of us knew the other had one. He lives about 50 miles from me. Before Christmas, he went into the jewelry store, told them he had an account that he also hadn't used in quite a...
    02-02-2003, 02:00 PM
  • yuppicide
    Happy Mother's Day
    by yuppicide
    Happy Mother's Day to any mothers or soon to be mothers here! What did everyone get thier mom?!

My Mom says to me Thursday "You know Sunday is mothers day?!" and I go "Don't you think I know that already?!" and I go "What do you want?!" and she goes "Nothing."...
    05-08-2005, 08:09 AM
Working...
X