Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone like to join me for coffee....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone like to join me for coffee....

I am feeling isolated by the turmoil surrounding the conflict in Iraq and could use a nice hug.

Margaret

((( HUG )))

Comment

Thank you.....here's one back ((((((HUG))))))

Margaret

Comment

Here's a hug:

-++{{((((((((((Margaret))))))))))}}++-

And a cup of coffee.

Tyeise
        Attached Files

Comment

((((((((Tyeise))))))))

.....and you put the coffee in my favorite mug!!

Margaret

Comment

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGGERS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How do you like your coffee, Margaret? Adding a stiff drink to it might help get through some of these news broadcasts.

Comment

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we didn't have people like Sadam in this world. There are a lot of good people in harms way right now.

It's too late for coffee now Margaret, how's about a hug instead.

Comment

A hug would be nice Kevin and CJ, I would try something stronger, but that just makes tomorrow a slow day

Hopefully it will be over soon....

Take care, Margaret

Comment

breakdown

Would anyone mind if I just have a nervous breakdown? Just a little one??

I fell at work and tore a ligament in my ankle, my son knocked his two lower teeth out, my grandmother was rushed to the hospital, and every stinkin' time I turn on the tv or the radio I'm bombarded with images and sounds of this war, and I feel like I'm all alone over here tryin' to just keep it all together...

Forget the coffee. Make mine a 'rita.

Comment

Oh no!! what a day....you are entitled to have a small nervous breakdown - What you need to go with it is a big ((((((((((((((Themanda))))))))))))))

Margaret

Comment

Amanda, here's another big ((((((((((((((Themanda)))))))))))))) (Great idea, Margaret!)

I sure hope your ankle feels better soon (ouch!!); I hope your son's teeth were "baby" teeth, and that he isn't in pain now; I hope your grandma is well and coming home soon, and I hope that "the new reality show" ends very soon.

"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."

Comment

Thank you both.

Ankle: still hurts, in ski boot brace thing for 3 wks. Beats a cast or surgery, though!
                        Son: finished crying and bleeding and looking forward to the impending visit of the tooth fairy. (yes, they were baby teeth, thank goodness!)
                        Grandmother: up in the air...she's 85 and has been in good health, but it can all change so fast. I'm thinking positive thoughts.

Reality Show: too scary to think about for too long.

Comment

((((((((((((((((((Big hugs all round)))))))))))))))))))

We all need to hang on to the positives at the moment, the hugs and coffee are good therapy as well. I send you all a big hug.

Clare

Comment

hey CJ

mind if I sing along a bit?

You may say I’m a dreamer,
                            but I’m not the only one,
                            I hope some day you'll join us,
                            And the world will live as one

(((((((((((((( HUGS all around ))))))))))))))))))))

man, it is so good to take a break. Ever get that feeling you're a satellite out there on your own? I can't stand the tv on anymore.
                            I can't stand the endless discussions of "you know what" anymore.

* passes around the cappuccinos*

Comment

I've been missing around here for a little while but what a great post to return to.
                              My biggest hugs to all. Let's hope and pray for some sense.
                              Debbie

Comment

Working...
                              X