No announcement yet.

Is there a problem with the Challenges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a problem with the Challenges?

Have I missed some announcement, or is there a problem with the Gallery/Challenges pages right now?

I see new Challenge subjects, but I can't see any photos anywhere - and I need to scroll way way down the page on the Challenges listings to see anything.

Is it just my configuration?

Regards
    Toad

...Exactly the same problem here ....

My theory is that 'our' whole Gallery decided to do a 'vanishing act' .... maybe revenge????

Comment

Me too!! I get a black screen when trying to view any of the Challenges or the Gallery. The Forums are fine. Murphy's Law is alive and well

Wanda

Comment

I also get a black screen of the Challenges and Gallery.
        But the Forums are ok.

Comment

If I hold my left mouse button down I can see a SQL error -- here is some of it:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/retouchp/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 506

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/retouchp/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 505

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/retouchp/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 506

Looks like a SQL statement error, moved or renamed directories, or good ol' missing data!

Comment

DADDDDDYYYYYYY (Doug) help us

Comment

Working on it (see avatar)
              Learn by teaching
              Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Should be fixed now (knock on pixels).
                Learn by teaching
                Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks Doug! I seem to be able to view everything again!

Jeanie

Comment

Yipeeeeee!!!! The Magic Genie strikes again Thanks, Doug, everything is working great. Now you can stop banging your head on the table, maybe?

wanda

Comment

Working...
                    X