Using Real Photos for Avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Real Photos for Avatars

Dare I suggest forum members posting 'themselves' as images. I don't mean the old passport stuff but something more attractive.
    Shooting rapids, wrestling with large carnivores, drinking tea etc.

Well....lets see....Shooting the rapids while wrestling with a large carnivore drinking tea.....O.K.....now , whats the challenge? Tom

Comment

Well, now I don't know. That could blow my image of Tom completely unless he has black and white spots and spectacles. I will see what every one else says first.
      DJ

Comment

These themes are mere suggestions not obligatory components !

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomasgeorge
          Distressing photos
          by thomasgeorge
          How's that for grabbing attention? I am refering to a peculiar trend I have been noticing which entails taking a perfectly good photo and purposely giving it an aged and mildly abused look--exactly the opposite of what we usually do. Has anyone else out there encountered a demand for "instantly...
          09-28-2001, 08:33 AM
        • thomasgeorge
          Proper Display
          by thomasgeorge
          One of the main killers of old photos is improper display. As more and more folks begin searching through attics,basements, old trunks etc., the number of old photos being dragged out and displayed is increasing and with that the need to educate your customers on the proper display methods so as to...
          12-05-2001, 07:30 PM
        • Julianne V.
          looking for advise on historic WWII photos
          by Julianne V.
          I have photos taken by my Father in Japan '45 and '46. After seeing the cost of having them restored, I decided to learn how to do it myself. I work in photoshop cs, and have been at it a bit more than a year. What are my chances of making a REAL QUALITY restoration of photos such as this? I'm new...
          12-04-2005, 02:56 PM
        • niteowl2k
          Restoring aged black and white photos
          by niteowl2k
          Hello all,

I'm a total newbie to digital photo restoration, and I could use some advice. My mother has a good number (hundreds) of black and white photos of previous generations of our family who have passed. One of them is special - it's the only surviving photo of my grandfather during...
          03-07-2012, 03:26 PM
        • bravura
          saving crumbling albums
          by bravura
          Old albums I've inherited from my grandfather are falling apart. The photos are glued to the crumbling black pages. Is there a way to safely remove them so I can put then in a new album? There may be identifying writing on the backs of some of the pictures, and I want to preserve that as well.
          11-21-2001, 03:09 PM
        Working...
        X