Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, Greg C. --- come here a minute... (everyone - stay quiet!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Greg C. --- come here a minute... (everyone - stay quiet!)

SURPRISE!!!!

It's a surprise BIRTHDAY BASH for the kid!

Happy Birthday, Greg Couch
    Attached Files

Thanks CJ! ...I feel like an old man though...approaching 30 (I was sort of praying it would become May 28th before you noticed my post in Chuck's thread. )

Better watch out CJ...you might become the designated birthday wisher!

Fishboy...cool image! How was that done?

Comment

Hey - Happy (almost belated) Birthday Greg!! Hope you had a great day!

Jeanie

Comment

Happy Birthday from the newbie on the block man!

Comment

Old while approaching 30? Hurt me, beat me, make me write bad checks!

Good for you, Greg. Happy Daze.

~Danny~

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Greg!

(Sorry, I didn't see this thread until just now. And I feel worse for not saying it too you yesterday, even though I saw your comments on Chuck's wishes.)

Hope it was happy!

Comment

...and an even more belated ....

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
              from me too ....

Comment

Guess I'm a little late but happy birthday Greg! Hope you had a happy one.

Comment

Approaching 30? It won't be long, you won't need the towel to dry behind the ears. A little late (okay, a lot!) Hope you had a good birthday Greg.

Ed

Comment

Greg...Happy Birthday to you! Not even 30 yet and complaining.
                    Wait until your 40s, 50s or even 60s. I can say on the 40s side it just gets better! Hope you had a great day and being a May baby myself I think we are the best!
                    You are correct I think we should assign CJ the official birthday announcer and card maker. I know she made Jill and I feel special and that is what this board is all about!

Jean

Comment

Heil Von Greg ! a belated congratulation from an internet cafe on Lutzow Strasse, Berlin !!

Comment

Hey Chris! How are the Germans treating you? (hopefully you have avoided the 12%"Firewater"! )

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes...Chuck and I will have to really hide on the 27th of next year.

Comment

Greg,

Berlin is better than I imagined although the weather by my standards has been very hot. Yes I have been sampling the local waters with a couple of enormous hangovers so I'm being more careful as regards quantity.

The city is a mass of parks and open woodlands and lakes all with public access and easily reached by public transport in the form of trains, trams, underground and bus, so its very easy to get anywhere quickly and very cheaply using a tourist travel pass about $25, covers unlimited travel over a huge area for seven days.

Comment