• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
    Google is approaching useless
    by Doug Nelson
    With too many companies gaming google, it's getting to be near useless, particularly if you're looking for anything software-related. Try searching for a type of software, as opposed to a specific title, and you're inundated with useless sites touting "best X" or "top 5 X".
    02-25-2007, 01:13 PM
  • skydog
    Craigslist
    by skydog
    I've been looking around google for a craigslist national and/or state search site ..I haven't found anything that works well...anyone know of a good link?
    12-02-2011, 04:36 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Google Chrome
    by Doug Nelson
    New open source browser from google. Fast, low memory requirement, if a website crashes the browser, it only crashes the open tab, not all of them. It also has an "incognito" mode for anonymous browsing. And retouchpro.com looks excellent in it.

http://www.google.com/chrome
    09-02-2008, 10:38 PM
  • PeteyB
    New Search Engine
    by PeteyB
    From time to time there have been posts on RP about searching the web and also questions about where to find information. Well I came across this beta search engine that is different in its approach. It is called "ZUULA". I like to think of its approach as "tab searching". ...
    05-09-2007, 07:47 AM
  • Craig Walters
    PicLens
    by Craig Walters
    i've been using PicLens for a week or so now and really like it. piclens is a browser add-on. it works with many of the popular browsers. it's a two part piece, really. one part is installed in your browser and allows you to view, in a special manner, web sites that have also embedded the code.
    07-27-2008, 09:29 PM
Working...
X