• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    An appropriate thread for the day
    by Ed_L
    How did you meet your valentine? Ours was not a storybook romance, but the story is ours. She was 16, and I was 18. She was standing in front of her house, waiting for a date to arrive. This was in 1956. He never showed up because she had the day wrong. I was going past her house when I saw her standing...
    02-14-2003, 07:59 AM
  • Ed_L
    About our group
    by Ed_L
    Several times Tom has mentioned things concerning ethical considerations and business practices. It was one of his recent posts that led me to express my feelings about this group, and it shows what kind of person he is.

Tim has been *very* successful in business, and he's been willing...
    02-22-2002, 06:08 AM
  • Ed_L
    I felt sorry for her
    by Ed_L
    Last night, my wife, my mother-in-law, and I went to a festival in a small town where we grew up as teenagers. They had a cool parade, and things were kind of backwards, or unexpected. For instance, they had hula dancers (guys!) who wore hula skirts and the 1/2 shell cocoanut halter thingies. It was...
    07-27-2002, 10:17 AM
  • Ed_L
    A very good move
    by Ed_L
    Today, I celebrate 45 years of marriage to a great gal. We've been together since she was 16, and we married just after her 18th birthday. Our first born came when she was 20, and we wound up with 5 boys and 4 girls. I was a very lucky guy when I landed this one. When we got married, one of her aunts...
    12-28-2002, 08:01 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    I Dont Like That
    by thomasgeorge
    The words we all fear. When a customer,friend or family member utters them after viewing the results of hours of work, how do you handle it? Discouragment is a part of life but to be successful in this work either as a hobby or as an income producing affair certain "coping skills" are necessary...
    08-21-2001, 12:15 AM
Working...
X