Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Tareq
    Art in Photography.....Discussion
    by Tareq
    Hey all,

I would like to ask about: What is art in photography?
    How can you define Photography Fine Art?
    When you can say about a photo that it is art?
    What is the standard or qualification for the photo to be an art?
    Who can tell about any photo that it...
    02-03-2009, 04:35 PM
  • Ed_L
    When is "enough" too much?
    by Ed_L
    Blacknight is considering making digital art from photos as a business venture. He is also considering art/craft fairs as a place to sell from. This brings up a question. If someone were to do that, how many different styles of digital art would be a good number to offer? It seems to reason that if...
    06-09-2002, 12:55 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    But is it "Art"?
    by Doug Nelson
    Not a real topic of information or controversy here, just some stuff that's been buzzing around my brain recently and I thought I'd jot it down to see if anyone has any thoughts on the matter.

This business of inkjet companies listing 200 years as "archival" bugs me. The fact...
    12-18-2001, 02:58 AM
  • Swampy
    Is it really "art"?
    by Swampy
    I see amazing works of art by you folks here in the RTP forums. Some of it truly worthy of giclee printing and framing. I'm talking nice stuff that I would be proud to have hanging on my walls.

But....

Is digital "art" yet accepted by the artistic community? Is...
    03-08-2007, 05:34 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    How much should I charge for my art?
    by DannyRaphael
    In another digital art forum a common question popped up again, "How much should I charge for my art?"

I thought following response by John Shiflet was well written and sought (and received) his permission to reproduce it here at RetouchPRO.

John has considerable...
    06-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Working...
X