Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You might be addicted to photoshop if......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jen..... In NJ we round up those bad dustbunnies take them to the Meadow Lands and remind them that if they keep up the talk of a union we will introduce them to Jimmy (as in Hoffa).

Jean

Comment

Jen..... In NJ we round up those bad dustbunnies take them to the Meadow Lands and remind them that if they keep up the talk of a union we will introduce them to Jimmy (as in Hoffa).

Jean
      Toooooo funny!

Comment

In NJ we round up those bad dustbunnies take them to the Meadow Lands and remind them that if they keep up the talk of a union we will introduce them to Jimmy (as in Hoffa).
        Guess that's why I have so many of them here -- we're a "right to work state".

Comment

CJ -- I'm packing those Bunnies up and shipping them over! LOL

Comment

Hi
            Just loved the picture. It was great! Hope to get back to this forum more. I truly miss it when I'm away from it. Had alot going on this year but things are finally returning to normal.

Back to being addicted to Photoshop:

I knew that I was really addicted when as the host of a family reunion last week I spent most of the affair thinking about what I would do, in PS after I returned home, to the picures that I was taking.

Looking at old family albums, instead of being nostalgic, I was trying to visualize how I would combine the old and the new in collages.

I set up group pictures in such a way that it would make it easy for me to add in or extract.

Last but not least, I opted for a shopping spree in B&H Photo in Manhattan( a be all and end all photography store) instead of a visit to Tiffanys. Well I must admit that I did visit Tiffanys after all and had absolutely no regrets!

Paulette

Comment

Working...
            X