This one's for the newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one's for the newbies

First of all, Welcome to the big show. Quite often, people seem to come to the site for some time, then realize that there's more to the site than they thought. If you click on the "RetouchPro Forums" link at the top of the page, you can see that there are several forums with a lot of good information available. Aside from the forums, if you go to the top of the page and click on the "home" button, you will be taken to the main page. When you get there, be sure to look on the left side of the page for the buttons that will take you to other areas of the site. We have a lot of knowledgeable people here, willing to share information (that's why I'm here ). It doesn't matter if you are a rank beginner or a seasoned pro -- this is the place to be. Like the man says -- there's no place just like this place anywhere near this place, so this must be the place! Come on in, take your shoes off, grab a drink, and join in on the fun.

Ed

I agree with Ed and send my welcome as well. I would also add that we are always looking for photos for the challenge archives. If you can submit something you don't mind being mutilated...ooops, I mean manipulated by all us up and coming pros , please upload them to [email protected]. 300-600 dpi, RGB, Tiff format max. size 4.5mb (one file per e-mail) If you can, include some info or short story on the photo background.

For those of you new to the site and for those seasoned members, I just want to remind you that we are still looking for a good photo of a pumpkin for the up coming Halloween challenge.

This site depends on your envolvement to make it fun and we look forward to all you have to share with us even if it's questions that stimulates everyone to explore for the answers.
    DJ
    Last edited by DJ Dubovsky; 09-27-2001, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Good thinking Debbie. I would also encourage everyone to post in the "introductions" thread as well.

Ed

Comment

Working...
      X