Speaking of supporting donations to RP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of supporting donations to RP

I've been gone for about a week, and when I finally got back, I saw the "Updates". Remembering what the site was like when I first came here, I've come to the conclusion that I get *much* more than my money's worth each and every time Doug does his thing. So a big "thank you" to everyone who makes donations, and a super big "THANK YOU" to Doug, who makes everything happen. The newest addition is great!!

Ed

Thanks for the good thoughts. But for right now, I'd rather have your tutorials than your money
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
      Thanks to the Doug and the moderators
      by Ed_L
      I've been a member of this site longer than any other I've been on. The reason I'm still here is because of the kind of people who make up our membership, and the moderators who keep an eye on things for us. I noticed early this morning, Chris caught a thread that could have easily turned into something...
      08-30-2002, 09:28 PM
    • Ed_L
      Good DIY site
      by Ed_L
      I haven't had much time lately to be on RP lately, but I wanted to pass this on. The following site has also been submitted for the "links" on RP. If you are a DIYer, and you have a problem with an appliance, visit this site. It will help you identify the faulty part, show you how to replace...
      03-01-2003, 01:00 PM
    • Ed_L
      About our group
      by Ed_L
      Several times Tom has mentioned things concerning ethical considerations and business practices. It was one of his recent posts that led me to express my feelings about this group, and it shows what kind of person he is.

Tim has been *very* successful in business, and he's been willing...
      02-22-2002, 07:08 AM
    • Ed_L
      It's coming pretty quick
      by Ed_L
      I told you I'd remind you didn't I? For those of you who might not know what I'm referring to: We are having a fund drive beginning the 19th of May for 1 week (beginning in a little more than 1 day). It's strictly voluntary, but if you don't donate -- well -- you'll be shot! We're trying to get...
      05-17-2002, 10:17 PM
    • Ed_L
      Anyone know what time it is?
      by Ed_L
      Here's a good thread!

A post by DUV led me to post this. I was going to wait for the end of January, but this might be a good time.

It’s past time for us to dig down into our socks again. Our last fund drive started during the last part of June, 2003.

01-10-2004, 08:52 AM
    Working...
    X