Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas is comin'

Hi Folks,

Doug has gone out on a limb to purchase the software (not cheap) needed to run this site for us. Several of the members have made donations to help offset the cost, but in the wake of world events, donations have ceased. If you think you can spare a donation, please click on this link: http://s1.amazon.com/paypage/P2UH9O6...768770-6552767

If you don't think it's in the cards at this time, but you will be buying items (for yourself or others) please consider buying after clicking on the link at the end of this message. This will take you to Amazon.com, and *anything* you buy after clicking on the link will reward this site with a small percentage of what you spend. It is not necessary to buy the book (but it's a good one!). Thanks for considering this. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...768770-6552767

Thanks,
    Ed
    Last edited by Ed_L; 03-04-2002, 06:55 PM.

Just thought I'd make a correction here. Not everything bought at Amazon through the Retouch Pro link will be credited to Retouch Pro. For instance, buying used from other dealers through Amazon doesn't get a credit. I mention this because I had made a purchase that way thinking I was saving money and helping my favorite website but it didn't work that way. Just a point I thought I would clarify.
    DJ

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Debbie. And I thought I knew *everything*.

Ed

Comment

Buying the coffee mugs. Will part of the proceeds go to this site.

Comment

All profits from product sales go directly towards maintaining this site (and thanks).
          Learn by teaching
          Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Like I said. I'll buy one.

Comment

Great reminder. I just made my donation but the mugs and shirts are also a wonderful idea. How about a cookbook next and maybe even a book of Retouchpro Tips?

Lisa

Comment

As soon as I'm done knitting the RetouchPRO Tea Cozies
                Learn by teaching
                Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Put the ladies of RetochPro on them.....ie...Lisa Peters,Flora,Sharon,ect.ect. I'll buy em'.

Comment

Working...
                  X