• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cyberphonics
    Do you judge by the befores or the afters?
    by cyberphonics
    Greetings all! Just curious about opinions on this and I figured that retouchers would be more familiar with and have had more access to the Befores than the general public who typically only sees the Afters.
    1. When you (personally) say that someone is a great photographer, are you basing that
    01-09-2011, 04:09 PM
  • John Newton
    David Hockney's "Secret Knowledge"
    by John Newton
    I just got a new book yesterday called "Secret Knowledge" by the artist David Hockney. I've only read through the first third, but basically, Hockney spent two years researching the last 500 years of Western painting. His hypothesis is that many of the great painters used optical devices,...
    09-04-2002, 01:21 PM
  • mellyrose
    NYTimes article: Looking Perfect, One Pixel at a Time
    by mellyrose
    I'm sorry if someone already posted this, or if it's in the wrong forum. I couldn't decide where to put it, and I did search for it first. I thought you would all enjoy this. I did!!! It's in the most popular emailed articles right now

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/26/technology/...
    04-27-2007, 07:21 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 12:28 PM
  • BigAl
    Tent on Malolotja revisited
    by BigAl
    I recently asked my students, as part of an Internet awareness assignment, "What is the significance of the 'Tent on Malolotja'?". As this image was discussed in an earlier thread, I thought I'd share what the students found.

What I was actually after was:
    • what had been done?
    • you
    04-08-2002, 04:42 AM
Working...
X