Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• bpurvis
    Torrential rains and wind expected in Phoenix
    bpurvis
    by bpurvis
    Man, we hardly ever get rain, but when we do... The 2nd massive storm system heading east from the coast should hit us tonight and drop 4 or more inches in 2 days. That's as much rain as we often get in a year. Wind advisory warns of serious gusts.

People I have to tell you that I'm...
    01-21-2010, 12:13 AM
  • Ed_L
    Liability Revisited
    Ed_L
    by Ed_L
    There are certain things that a restoration artist might be expected to be familiar with, especially if a case went to court. I have been browsing through an old book I have titled "Conservation of Photographs" by Kodak (1985). I did know that daugerrotypes were extremely fragile, and shouldn't...
    08-14-2001, 06:56 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    jeaniesa
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 01:28 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Every restorer's most important tool
    Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    by Doug Nelson
    I am, of course, speaking of coffee. The elixer of life.

I'm partial to a Kona blend I get at the grocery store (I know, true afficianados will be cringing here). I used to make it in a french press, but it didn't make enough (!) and it got cold too soon, so I switched over to the ubiquitous...
    08-11-2001, 08:07 AM
  • john_opitz
    Are we disrespecting our flag?
    john_opitz
    by john_opitz
    § 8. Respect for flag
    No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
    (a) The flag should never...
    05-22-2002, 09:11 PM
Working...
X