For the southerners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the southerners

Here's the one of our street for the southerners out there.

Ed
    Attached Files

Oh Ed, that was a treat. I love the looks of the snow early morning before it's compromised by foot steps. It is so pristine. That's a breath taking picture. But on the flip side, I remember having to go out in the morning to warm up that car and shovel out too.
    DJ

Comment

Hey Ed,

How do you keep everything so white and clean back there..LOL!

I almost forgot what snow looked like...I do miss it more and more...especially during the summers here in Texas..I never thought I'd say I miss snow but each year it gets a little tougher to handle the heat.

Do you have a snow blower or do you handle the snow the old fashioned way....a shovel at a time?

Comment

Well the snow's pretty when it first falls, but it sure can get ugly after a short while with cars moving around. I don't have a snow blower, but I told my wife this morning that I'm thinking about buying one this year. The body just ain't what it used to be. And I've got plenty to shovel.

Ed

Comment

it sure is pretty.

we get a snow that sticks about every 5 years. anybody from up there who saw what happens down here would be touched - 1/2 in. accumulation nets a snowman in almost every yard, no exaggeration. earnest snowmen.

Comment

Working...
          X