Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that's one heck of an site update Doug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's one heck of an site update Doug.

Not sure why, but, have issues using my very old SR Iron browser for posting here. Fire Fox appears to work fine, though. Anyway, was shocked when I visited the site (last few days the site was down as Know you knew). Kudos to the update; looks like you put some sweat equity in this. Hopefully my SR Iron (Chrome but old version since I use a WinXP VM as a sandbox) will work soon.

Thanks, Lyle. The site might need JavaScript to work, and that might be disabled on your older browser
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Javascript is enabled as far as Iron Browser is concerned, so, that's not it, Doug. Again, at least Firefox appears to work here. Anyway, again, I do like the new look.

If you are curious, the version of SR Iron is 49.0.2600.0 (equalent to same version for Chrome).

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• CJ Swartz
        Missing scroll bar?
        by CJ Swartz
        My scroll bar, normally on the right side of my window, has "disappeared" today when I visit RetouchPro sites. The scroll bar is in view on other websites, and works normally. In RetouchPro, I have to view in full-screen mode to have a scroll bar. (This is do-able, but restricts my access...
        08-31-2002, 10:17 PM
      • clare
        Its up and running.... hopefully!
        by clare
        Thanks to a vast amount of help from you folks and reading several books on web site I have now launch my new look web site.

So I am now anfter your opinions on the new design and whether you have any problems viewing the new site. I have tested it in opera and IE at 1024 by 768, 800...
        02-27-2003, 02:11 PM
      • Boneappetit
        Becareful with the following site
        by Boneappetit
        The site on the link was built with stolen works from different artists and even one of my works... Just in case you guys want to check it out, perhaps they used some of your works too... http://www.fixarphotos.com/photo-ret...ouching.html#1
        04-01-2011, 06:48 PM
      • flice
        Finally redid my site..
        by flice
        Well, I was in here earlier and posted my site, and it left me with a lot of input to work on with. This is the current final result.

I like simplicity and that has to a great extend affected the site.

Thanks for your time and input.

-Flice

01-17-2009, 11:36 AM
      • clare
        Making my site more commercial
        by clare
        Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a more commercial version of my web site and was wondering whether anyone has any pointers that could be of use. You can find my current site via the link at the bottom of this post.

What do you love / hate about my current site?...
        01-01-2003, 11:41 AM
      Working...
      X