Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that's one heck of an site update Doug.

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• flice
    Finally redid my site..
    flice
    Well, I was in here earlier and posted my site, and it left me with a lot of input to work on with. This is the current final result.

I like simplicity and that has to a great extend affected the site.

Thanks for your time and input.

-Flice

01-17-2009, 10:36 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Need help understanding Opera
    jeaniesa
    I'm supposed to be ignoring Opera for the time being and just getting my site up and running, but this problem is really driving me crazy. Here's the issue. I have implemented pull-down menus for my site using JavaScript. They work great in all browsers EXCEPT Opera. In Opera, they don't show up...
    02-28-2003, 11:11 AM
  • chiquitita
    photosig site
    chiquitita
    Does anyone else have a terrible time with the photosig site loading? It takes forever for me and I am on a DSL line.
    02-25-2003, 11:54 AM
  • Markzebra
    Problems surfing the site anyone?
    Markzebra
    I have been having a lot of difficulty with some of the links on this site. anything less than about 10 characters long doesnt respond as a hyperlink. I was wondering If I'm alone in this problem.

I'm on Explorer 5 - mac version.

Its actually not a problem I've ever noticed...
    04-29-2002, 05:32 PM
  • clare
    Its up and running.... hopefully!
    clare
    Thanks to a vast amount of help from you folks and reading several books on web site I have now launch my new look web site.

So I am now anfter your opinions on the new design and whether you have any problems viewing the new site. I have tested it in opera and IE at 1024 by 768, 800...
    02-27-2003, 01:11 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's one heck of an site update Doug.

Not sure why, but, have issues using my very old SR Iron browser for posting here. Fire Fox appears to work fine, though. Anyway, was shocked when I visited the site (last few days the site was down as Know you knew). Kudos to the update; looks like you put some sweat equity in this. Hopefully my SR Iron (Chrome but old version since I use a WinXP VM as a sandbox) will work soon.
    Lyle
    Psalm 109:8

Thanks, Lyle. The site might need JavaScript to work, and that might be disabled on your older browser
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Javascript is enabled as far as Iron Browser is concerned, so, that's not it, Doug. Again, at least Firefox appears to work here. Anyway, again, I do like the new look.

If you are curious, the version of SR Iron is 49.0.2600.0 (equalent to same version for Chrome).
      Lyle
      Psalm 109:8

Comment

Working...
      X