Hello Retouch PRO Community!

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Droolio
    Gothic Witch Retouch
    by Droolio
    Hello everyone.
    I've been reading up on this forum for a while and this will be the first time I actually post. So here goes:

This picture is some kind of Gothic witch or cave-woman from a small photoshoot I did with some friends for practice. The images turned-out so/so, being...
    04-25-2009, 05:27 PM
  • pingkian
    Letter from the Philippines
    by pingkian
    Really glad I've found this site and I hope to be an active member of this one. Thanks.
    10-23-2008, 01:13 AM
  • leogabe
    Hello!!
    by leogabe
    This site is absolutely awesome! I have just started photo restoration about 6-months ago and happened upon Retouch Pro while looking for answers to troubleshoot a problem. I don't think I will need to search all over the internet anymore for answers! Looks like everyone here is very helpful and I'm...
    08-11-2014, 04:19 AM
  • TopiToo
    just joined
    by TopiToo
    Hello everybody

Been lurking in the background for a while, so took the plunge and jumped in.

I am based in the UK london and always looking for new work and sharing ideas

Hope to learn from you guys . . as you all seem to know what your doing...
    10-23-2009, 04:27 PM
  • tj_alivio
    hello guys!...
    by tj_alivio
    i was searching for some tute on photo retouching and found this site..

i must say, i never found any site like this one.. plenty of phenomenal artists/retoucher here.. so i figured i'd join and learn from you all..

im tj btw.. and im from philippines..

here's...
    09-30-2008, 11:04 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Retouch PRO Community!

Hey there, I just joined Retouch Pro, hoping to learn from all the gurus and pros here, as well as add some helpful insight myself!

I've been doing photography for about 4 years - Sony Alpha + Zeiss) - and fluent in Illustrator/PhotoShop/Lightroom. I also work in ecommerce with a tech startup providing workflow solutions to image retouching on product photography (Pixelz)

Would love to connect and help anyone I can, thanks!

-Jon
    Pixelz brings outsourcing in-house. We edit, retouch, and optimize product images for you, freeing your creatives to create. See who we're working with.

Welcome to RetouchPRO
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends.
    Poke around, have fun!
    ~.~0lBaldy~.~

Comment

Working...
    X