No announcement yet.

Hello from the BD Man

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Stormchaser
    Newbe from Kansas!
    by Stormchaser
    Hello everyone! Iv been a lingering around in the background and figured it was about time to introduce myself. I will admit it...I'm a photoshop junkee.
    I work for a large company as a graphic technician. I do mostly detailed work. On my own time I consider myself a graphic artist cuz it sounds...
    01-06-2009, 01:01 PM
  • rnbluvva
    Best Graphic Design and Photoshop Magazines?
    by rnbluvva
    Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here subscribes to or purchases any magazines that are specific to Photoshop or Graphic Design?

If so, what ones do you find the most helpful and stimulating for creativity?

I know of Photoshop User by NAPP, but that's...
    06-29-2008, 01:26 PM
  • Link
    Grrrreetings from not so sunny South Africa
    by Link
    Brrr... it's cold this morning
    Hello everybody. Nice to be here.
    I have to say, it's all thanks to "The demystification of Dave Hill" that I decided to join LOL
    Great tutorial... I love this place.
    You know how hard it is to find a good forum on the net where...
    06-12-2008, 01:03 AM
  • FoxLightbulb
    G'Day from Australia
    by FoxLightbulb
    Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I'm a retoucher at a photography studio in Melbourne, Australia. I've been working my way through the forum in the last day or so and am liking what I see so far, great resource to have.

Here's a link to my work,...
    02-27-2008, 10:56 PM
  • jeffere312
    Hello everyone!
    by jeffere312
    I joined a few months ago, but lost the bookmark and didn't have much time to spend on projects. Well - I'm back and excited to get involved!
    Anyway, I'm currently a college student with no formal training in CS3, but it's something I've enjoyed working with for a couple of years now... I'm pretty...
    09-11-2007, 06:54 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the BD Man

Hi there, I'm Biju, Although I have attended here a long time ago but have not been told any hi so far. and I'm the Graphic Designer.

I work with a weird, worthwhile and best bunch of programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema4D etc. who make me happy to discover my creativity. I also work for an offshore graphic design studio who provide photography post-production services. (https://clippingpathindia.com) Check out some of my work at https://www.behance.net/bijutoha

Hope to have a great time here again with you all. Cheers and have a great day everyone!
    View our Photoshop samples and get a quote for your next image-editing project in 45 minutes or less.
Working...
X