No announcement yet.

Hi Everyone

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• LeslieGug
    Hi everyone.
    LeslieGug
    Hello all. My name is Leslie and I have been around for a while but I have never posted. I usually look through the topics on restoration and retouching to help me in my Photoshop work. However I figured it was time to introduce myself and jump into the mix.

I am self taught in Photoshop...
    07-31-2008, 12:03 PM
  • Cekari
    Hi everyone from a new member.
    Cekari
    Hi all, I'm a new member here and would like to learn more about retouching so I found this during my searches.

I'm also a member of www.dyxum.com, a dedicated Minolta/Sony DSLR forum.

I'm from sweden and an old guy who love take pix and share em with others for critics,...
    05-01-2007, 06:29 AM
  • James Tierney
    Hi to everyone
    James Tierney
    I am a new member and just like to say hi to everyone,
    It looks like a great site.
    I hope to learn from everyone and hope in turn I can contribute some of my knowledge to everybody.
    I have worked in the design industry for almost 25 years and currently work full time restoring and...
    06-22-2015, 03:03 PM
  • buggerlugs
    just saying hi
    buggerlugs
    Hi everyone
    Ive been lurking around the board for ages reading articles, the forums etc but have never got around to posting anything.

So I thought I'd just say Hi and that I love the forum. I'm a graphic designer from the UK and have been working professionally for around 15 years...
    12-08-2013, 05:53 PM
  • Photocrafter
    Hi everyone!!
    Photocrafter
    I'm not sure how long ago it was that I signed up for the free membership.
    But I have been lurking a bit over the last few days and have been impressed with the great bunch of friendly, helpful folks here..

I hope to be able to help out with Photoshop related problems or questions,...
    04-28-2007, 05:29 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

I have been a member of this forum for a few years, but never have posted. Worked in prepress for 30 years for a commercial printer. Photoshop for last 20. Just moved to Florida and will be looking for new retouching/color correction jobs.

Hi,

Thanks for finally posting! Your voice of experience will surely be welcome.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
    X