Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi all. I am from Jamestown RI and I have been using Lightroom for several years to process my RAW files. Over the years I have made several attempts to get into PS - all ending in total frustration. I joined RetouchPro for inspiration and knowledge from all you experts out there.

Well do as much of the work as you can in Lightroom before even thinking about moving into Photoshop. Use PS for precise pixel editing, use LR for global tone, color, capture sharpening etc.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• funktheory
      Photoshop/Lightroom
      by funktheory
      Hi, i do most or all of my retouching/editing in ps. I have just purchased lightroom, an old copy a few months back and wondered do people use lightroom for editing more or photoshop? I need to change my workflow so Im just curious for ideas
      07-01-2010, 03:42 AM
    • ir0nma1den
      Using Lightroom instead of the RAW converter
      by ir0nma1den
      I'm trying to absorb as much as possible off of you people so I can get a solid workflow going.

Currently I use Lightroom(3) as a photomanagment program where I do a ghetto color correction job, adjust exposure, play with curves, and then I edit in photoshop as a smart object.
      06-29-2012, 11:51 AM
    • KR1156
      Smart object
      by KR1156
      what i'm trying to figure out is how to have ps open a RAW file as a smart object, then when i click on the smart object to edit it in RAW again...I want ps to bring me back to the original program that i processed the RAW with (Lightroom, CP1, etc.) and not revert to ACR.

anyone able...
      02-03-2009, 12:47 PM
    • keren7
      ImageReady or Lightroom?
      by keren7
      Which is a better software to have as an addition to photoshop?
      07-17-2007, 03:27 PM
    • testerke
      Lightroom Export setup
      by testerke
      Hello,

I use photoshop and lightroom too. Usually I do changes in lightroom and export the file to edit in PS. My photoshop, monitor and lightroom are calibrated to Adobe rgb 1998.
      The problem is the export option. I use the "Original" file option and with this I can still...
      10-11-2015, 03:57 AM
    Working...
    X