Joined today!

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• JackBush
    Joined today
    JackBush
    Hi All,

Just discovered this marvellous-looking site via the Adobe Forums. I looked around, liked what I saw, and joined.

I use a Nikon D80 and process with Photoshop Elements 3

I live in Haliburton, Ontario, Canada.
    05-30-2007, 03:33 PM
  • Randy Thorpe
    Hello all, just joined
    Randy Thorpe
    Just joined. I do green screen photography at church for the kids, and genealogy for my family, where I sometimes attempt to restore old family photos. I only use CS2 and Photoshop Elements 15. I also create videos for our church and for our family reunions. I consider myself as a rookie. Much to learn,...
    06-24-2017, 12:23 PM
  • mikemorrell
    Just joined
    mikemorrell
    Hi all, I just joined the forum.

I'm Welsh but I've lived in The Netherlands for almost 40 years. As an amateur photographer, I used Lightroom to adjust 95% of my 'keeper' photos and Photoshop for the other 5%. I started to learn how to restore old photos a couple of months ago. That...
    06-21-2017, 11:24 PM
  • Screamin Scott
    Just joined
    Screamin Scott
    Hello, I'm Scott from Georgia (USA) I I found this site while trying to find a free channel mixer to use in either Photoshop Elements 6 or Paint Shop Pro X...I downloaded the Hidden tools but am a bit confused with the Vista instructions...
    09-24-2008, 01:06 PM
  • TopiToo
    just joined
    TopiToo
    Hello everybody

Been lurking in the background for a while, so took the plunge and jumped in.

I am based in the UK london and always looking for new work and sharing ideas

Hope to learn from you guys . . as you all seem to know what your doing...
    10-23-2009, 05:27 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined today!

Hello!, I just joined the group today, and am amazed at how much is here. I have liked photography for many years as an amateur, and have done some minor retouching of family pictures. I have Photoshop Elements 14 and have used some of the expert tools. So, I decided to really learn how to use some of the more advanced tools, and found this group. Glad to be here.
Working...
X