What are you reading right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you reading right now?

I reading right now shen yin wang manga. Feeling like reading shen yin wang zuo manga too much these days. This is my favorite manga.
    AND

Thomas Mann: Magic Mountain, I'm reading it already 2 years...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Doug Nelson
      by Doug Nelson
      I've been on a reading jag recently, and the music thread prompted me to wonder what you guys are reading today (computer manuals, websites, cookbooks, textbooks, etc., don't count )

I just finished Al Franken's Lies this morning. Now I'm a couple of chapters into Bill Bryson's A Short...
      10-08-2003, 08:31 PM
    • Ant
      what are you working on right now?
      by Ant
      Whether it is a personal project or work work. What are you into at the moment?

Feel free to keep it general if you are working on a campaign or something hushy. We don't want anyone to get in trouble.
      06-11-2007, 03:01 PM
    • lkroll
      How smart is your right foot?
      by lkroll
      This one was emailed to me. Found the image online (exact one that was emailed me; several sites now host it so picked one of them). Still can't overcome this one so my right foot must be programed to my right hand. lol

http://static.binscorner.com/f/fwd-how-s...
      02-16-2011, 04:16 PM
    • dv8ed
      What do you think about Photoimpact??
      by dv8ed
      Ive had a hard time this month. My PC crashed. So I had to wipe it clean and rebuild. Thank god for external hard drives lol. I did loose some photos but the biggest lose of all was photoshop. I was running 7 and im not proud of how I got it if you know what I mean. And now dont have the cash to get...
      09-05-2007, 08:25 PM
    • jaz
      Photocube
      by jaz
      http://www.jackzucker.com/Caribbean/cube.jpg

Recipe:
      - Create a perfectly square selection and save it so you can go back to it.
      - Fill it with a color.
      - Go to transform->skew
      - Drag the right middle handle upward to create your angle
      - right...
      12-21-2002, 06:46 AM
    Working...
    X