Unable to access tutorials

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• jarulex
    tutorials
    by jarulex
    Hello Folks!
    Someone can tell me why I can't access to the tutorials? Which are the privileges I need?
    Thanks.
    05-17-2010, 08:23 AM
  • PatrickB
    Awesome tutorials for beginners
    by PatrickB
    Go check em out, there are a couple of some english tutorials down this page, awesome dudes!

http://www.ehrensenf.de/linktipps/you-suck-photoshop
    04-18-2008, 01:35 PM
  • psdtouch
    RP tutorials
    by psdtouch
    Hi Members,

I have gone through RP tutorials, all the tutorials are very interesting and made me update my profile, I am sure there may be many mistakes, I am still learning, I would like to have valuable words from the members, here is my works

http://www.flickr.com/p...
    05-05-2009, 07:03 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    What is the Tutorial Publishing System?
    by Doug Nelson
    From now on, any RP member can directly publish their own tutorials, without having to email me, or wait for me, or generally without me slowing things down or making it just too darn hard anymore.

Simply nav to Tutorials, click "Publish", read the brief instructions, and get...
    07-23-2003, 01:12 AM
  • nebgranny
    Tutorials
    by nebgranny
    When I first came here there was a really good tutorial on using masks. I believe it was used to clear up a face on a photo. Was it swampy maybe who posted it? I have done a search for it in two different search topics and nothing comes up. Does anyone remember it ? I would like to be directed to it...
    02-17-2008, 06:33 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to access tutorials

Im pretty new here. Cant seem to access the tutorials. When I click on the "details", it sends me to the home page. A bit of help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

The tutorials section got nuked in the server move last year. They were getting very dated anyway, and the most popular ones were basically reposts from this forum.

Apologies for the confusion.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
    X