Related Topics

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thesis writing help

Friends, I need help writing a thesis at the university that deals with behavioral economics. Please help with tips or materials. So far, just starting to work, so that will need any thoughts and materials. I will be very grateful.
    Last edited by shokoman; 07-13-2019, 02:39 PM.

It seems to me that you need to adore the prompts of your supervisor. For a start, I would advise you to refer to the original source - Adam Smith. I would advise you to pay attention to the research of European economists, who are very actively engaged in this issue lately. Also Canadian psychologists, and especially on the work of Peterson.
    Last edited by Corsak; 08-12-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much for the advice, be sure to read the literature. Tell me please, can I find a quality writing service somewhere?

Comment

I do not think that you need it for writing your work, as I am sure that you can handle it yourself. Moreover, a higher proportion of the probability of plagiarism in such services. But if you need, you can look here paidpaper.net, where you can read about the trustworthy writing service and find out edusson prices.
        Last edited by Corsak; 07-14-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the answer, it will help me a lot.

Comment

Working...
          X