New Here

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cooriedoon
    New member :)
    by Cooriedoon
    Morning everyone!
    Just popping in to say hello and to say I am lookig forward to being here. I am new to retouching and hope to learn as I view the forums.
    Cathy.
    09-24-2016, 02:46 AM
  • Sflowers55
    New member here!
    by Sflowers55
    Hey everyone! Just registered today. I am very excited that I found a dedicated retouching forum. Found a few sub reddits but I wanted a place where I could easily ask for advice on very specific areas and here you are! I can't wait to learn from all of you and get advice for how to start out as a retouching...
    11-17-2016, 10:18 AM
  • Cekari
    Hi everyone from a new member.
    by Cekari
    Hi all, I'm a new member here and would like to learn more about retouching so I found this during my searches.

I'm also a member of www.dyxum.com, a dedicated Minolta/Sony DSLR forum.

I'm from sweden and an old guy who love take pix and share em with others for critics,...
    05-01-2007, 06:29 AM
  • sedrick1
    new member here
    by sedrick1
    hello everyone !!
    06-17-2011, 11:05 AM
  • urban stylin
    by urban stylin
    hey am a new member from Africa, am a photo retoucher here and cant wait to see what the site has to offer....
    06-18-2011, 03:46 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MHamilton
    started a topic New Here

New Here

Hey everyone! I just became a member and can't wait to learn from all of the members here. I am a photographer and currently do my own retouching and don't think I'm too good at it so can't want to become better alongside all of you!

-Matthew
    Philadelphia
    https://www.mhamiltonvisuals.com
Working...
X