Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new

Hi,
    Amature photographer just trying to get started with digital. I used to do a lot of film photography(35mm) and want to learn photo editing now that I have more time since retirement.

Welcome! I think you'll find many like-minded people here, along with those with knowledge to share.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• mrdale
      Nebie signing in
      by mrdale
      Hi All,

I'm Dale from Kansas City. I've been shooting for 25+ years, mostly Kodachrome with F2's. Went digital a while back and am learning my way through post processing. I"m currently converting slides so I can get some images posted and continuing to tackle the digital realm....
      05-16-2007, 04:53 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Film vs. Digital
      by Doug Nelson
      We did this a year or so ago, I thought it would be interesting to try it again.
      Film exclusively
      2.60%
      Digital exclusively
      68.83%
      Both, but mostly film
      7.79%
      Both, but mostly digital
      20.78%
      10-03-2006, 02:23 PM
    • jsojunkie
      Hello fom CA
      by jsojunkie
      Hi,

I am new to this community and just wanted to introduce myself. I started photographing as a hobby with film, yes FILM. Then because of life's busy schedule I set my hobby aside. I have recently picked up my hobby again with the digital revolution and I am addicted.
      09-19-2010, 02:08 PM
    • christo
      Digital Vs Analog
      by christo
      I have been a traditional 35mm photographer for more than 30 years. I have a large sum of money invested in cameras, lenses and other equipment, so I have not jumped on the digital bandwagon. I did get into converting my analog prints into digital and am very comfortable with PhotoShop. Most of the...
      04-19-2005, 04:45 PM
    • Jazz0322
      I'm New
      by Jazz0322
      Can I just say hello to all RetouchPRO members, photography is my passion and I changed from film to digital about a year ago. I had my own darkroom then but I must say I enjoy my clean digital room and the potential the computer offers with appropriate software. I use Photoshop, but not very well and...
      01-14-2008, 11:13 AM
    Working...
    X