I'm new

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• mrdale
    Nebie signing in
    by mrdale
    Hi All,

I'm Dale from Kansas City. I've been shooting for 25+ years, mostly Kodachrome with F2's. Went digital a while back and am learning my way through post processing. I"m currently converting slides so I can get some images posted and continuing to tackle the digital realm....
    05-16-2007, 04:53 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Film vs. Digital
    by Doug Nelson
    We did this a year or so ago, I thought it would be interesting to try it again.
    Film exclusively
    2.60%
    Digital exclusively
    68.83%
    Both, but mostly film
    7.79%
    Both, but mostly digital
    20.78%
    10-03-2006, 02:23 PM
  • jsojunkie
    Hello fom CA
    by jsojunkie
    Hi,

I am new to this community and just wanted to introduce myself. I started photographing as a hobby with film, yes FILM. Then because of life's busy schedule I set my hobby aside. I have recently picked up my hobby again with the digital revolution and I am addicted.
    09-19-2010, 02:08 PM
  • christo
    Digital Vs Analog
    by christo
    I have been a traditional 35mm photographer for more than 30 years. I have a large sum of money invested in cameras, lenses and other equipment, so I have not jumped on the digital bandwagon. I did get into converting my analog prints into digital and am very comfortable with PhotoShop. Most of the...
    04-19-2005, 04:45 PM
  • Jazz0322
    I'm New
    by Jazz0322
    Can I just say hello to all RetouchPRO members, photography is my passion and I changed from film to digital about a year ago. I had my own darkroom then but I must say I enjoy my clean digital room and the potential the computer offers with appropriate software. I use Photoshop, but not very well and...
    01-14-2008, 11:13 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new

Hi,
    Amature photographer just trying to get started with digital. I used to do a lot of film photography(35mm) and want to learn photo editing now that I have more time since retirement.

Welcome! I think you'll find many like-minded people here, along with those with knowledge to share.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
    X