New To Forum.

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• mikemorrell
    Just joined
    by mikemorrell
    Hi all, I just joined the forum.

I'm Welsh but I've lived in The Netherlands for almost 40 years. As an amateur photographer, I used Lightroom to adjust 95% of my 'keeper' photos and Photoshop for the other 5%. I started to learn how to restore old photos a couple of months ago. That...
    06-21-2017, 11:24 PM
  • Volvo
    Hello All
    by Volvo
    Wish to sya hello to all.Only a newby to the site and only just registered today.
    Keen photographer and only new top photoshop and slowly opening the door to all its secrets with help of tutrorials and various Forums..
    Origianl interest in Photoshop was to restore a couple of old prints...
    02-22-2006, 10:20 PM
  • LisaRappaPhotog
    Just Joined
    by LisaRappaPhotog
    Hi all,
    Thrilled to have discovered this forum and can't wait to learn more. I have a self-taught knowledge of Photoshop and think I do an ok job considering, but there is so much more I want to learn and I want to understand more about what I do know how to do.

Li...
    09-02-2011, 11:53 PM
  • Tony W
    Introduction: Hello from the UK
    by Tony W
    Hi to all

Have been lurking for a few weeks. Great site and looks like a friendly community.

Been a photoshop user for quite a few years now and been reasonably happy with my progress. Although I do realise that so far I have barely scratched the surface of the applications...
    04-03-2010, 03:52 PM
  • GARoss
    Newbe GARoss
    by GARoss
    Thought I'd just say hello! First post here.

I am a retired engineer who loves photography. In retirement I've taken time to learn colorizing old B&W photos & numerous Photoshop tricks. I joined this forum because I need to further learn retouching techniques.
    02-07-2015, 12:27 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Forum.

Hello,
    just a quick post to introduce myself. I'm from the UK and I am a complete novice when it comes to Photoshop etc., I have joined the forum to specifically learn how to restore old newspaper photographs (halftone), of which I have a lot.
    I hope to learn a lot from the members, and in doing so, and if I get the bug, give something back in the future.

Regards to all,

Pete.
Working...
X