Hello! I'm looking for some retouching tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! I'm looking for some retouching tips

Hello to everyone, I'm looking for some retouching tips, I have Images painted on canvas and need to digitalize them but in order to do that I need to remove the canvas pattern that keeps showing trough the image so hopefully someone will help me out.

Several potential techniques, but none work as well as this.

It's complex, and make sure you read the entire thread before you try it. I've never used it myself, but I've seen some good results here.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bqssdesign
      Hello From Tennessee!
      by bqssdesign
      New to the forum, really looking forward to learning a few tips to improve my craft, and maybe giving a few tips to what I do know. Thanks and see you out there!
      03-11-2009, 11:24 AM
    • pixelzombie
      Architectural retouching - looking for tips
      by pixelzombie
      I would like see what is involved in architectural retouching...
      03-31-2008, 12:42 AM
    • derangedimages
      Looking for help retouching products
      by derangedimages
      Hi everyone,

I've just discovered this forum and I'm looking for some advice. I'm a photographer looking to learn re-touching for product photography. Jewelery, in particular I am finding really difficult. I have tried to attach some images I'm hoping it works if not there is more...
      04-01-2017, 04:17 PM
    • Isedo
      Looking for tips retouching metal cooker
      by Isedo
      Hi,

Anyone have some nice tip to retouching metal cooker?
      I'm using some kinda of solar curves than cleaning unwanted surfaces with healing brush, cloning and brushing. Some times I use some bluring on the surface.

WHich is your best aproach?

HAve...
      06-23-2010, 01:25 PM
    • voidsource
      need tips on wrinkled shirts w/ patterns
      by voidsource
      Just as the title says, how do i retouch a shirt with wrinkles but more specifically one with patterns on it. Does anyone have any good tips on this? Preferably something that can not take up so much time, if possible. ive attached an image to demonstrate an example of what i mean....
      10-17-2013, 12:31 AM
    Working...
    X